Knowledge Broker Services
Our aim is to increase the capacity of those who work in public health and health promotion for finding and interpreting research evidence and applying it to program and policy decisions. We work with individuals, teams, divisions, and organizations. We start by identifying strengths and learning needs, and then customize the services to facilitate a locally tailored approach to evidence-informed decision making.
- Assessing evidence use, organizational culture, knowledge management, and readiness for change
- Supporting knowledge and skill development related to finding and appraising research evidence, assessing the relevance and applicability of evidence, and implementing evidence within local programs/policies
- Identifying existing tools, or developing new tools, to embed evidence-informed decision making in daily practice
- Facilitating capacity development for key staff members to mentor other staff in evidence-informed decision making
- Providing practical recommendations for next steps in working towards evidence-informed decision making (delivery formats include: written report, facilitated meeting, formal presentation)
Consultation is available:
- By phone / email: We guide you in developing a plan for your organization, division, or team to work towards evidence-informed decision making.
Contact us for more information on our customized consultation services.
- In person / live webinar: One of our Knowledge Brokers will work closely with your organization, division, or team to develop and implement a tailored approach to evidence-informed decision making.
back to top